Community Forum

Nascar Race Tickets

New Poster

Nascar Race Tickets

Nascar Race Tickets. I got the email offering 2 free race tickets, clicked on the link and got the promo code.  I clicked on the "get Tickets" link which took me to Ticketmaster. I entered the code and chose the free tickets, but Ticketmmaster responded that they could not use my device (Surface laptop), and to make certain that I was logged into my Ticketmaster account.  I didn't  have an account so I created one and tried again - same results.  So I downloaded the Ticketmaster app to my phone went through the procedure again, and now Ticketmaster says "Another fan has claimed the tickets, sorry."  My Ticketmaster account says I have no tickets. Help!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Nascar Race Tickets

I am having the same issue.  They made it seem like it was "our" link to "our" tickets.  I was bummed when I FINALLY got the app and link to work....there were none left.  I only got the e-mail a half hour ago.  

New Poster

Good news! It was apparent that Comcast was not going to react to my forum post, so I decided to call Comcast.  I wasn't sure who I should speak to so I called account/billing.  When I explained my problem the woman I spoke with said that it appeared to be a Ticketmaster problem and relayed my issue to the appropriate dept.  That same day I got a call from Comcast assuring me that there was no shortage of tickets and to avoid the problem my tickets would be emailed ASAP.  (I received them today).  Don't give up - pursue your tickets and enjoy the race.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the heads up! I got them today!