Community Forum

NO call back to confirm my upcoming move

New Poster

NO call back to confirm my upcoming move

I tried to transfer service today on the Comcast website, fail... Called 1-800-Xfinity got right through to a helpful gentlemen who had to transfer me to another agent who could help me, fail... She was going to send me coaxial cable, didn't even listen to what I said.

Finally got the website to work, Confirmation! Success! Wait, now I must wait up to 2 hours for a special call back, never called... fail...

I am moving,with or without Comcast service. 

Official Employee

Re: NO call back to confirm my upcoming move

Hi _69_, 

I can check to see if your new address is serviceable by Comcast. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your current account in a private message? Can you also provide the new address you will be moving to? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Valued Contributor

Re: NO call back to confirm my upcoming move

Sometimes they get bogged down and don't call right away. You can call movers edge yourself at 877 338 7017 (Those are the guys who are going to call you) One of the agents there can setup your transfer order (it is very likely not setup as this point, you just gave them the info to set it up) Make sure to get your new account # from them.