Community Forum

NO SERVICE NO ANSWERS!

Highlighted
New Poster

NO SERVICE NO ANSWERS!

Does anyone know how to get comcast to actually respond when you have zero service for over a week? I don't! 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: NO SERVICE NO ANSWERS!

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, erinmaloney86. Good afternoon and thank you for posting. That is rather alarming that your service has been out for over a week. I would like to address this for you and let you know what we can do. We can typically schedule you an appointment for a technician to come out, when your service is completely out. Of course there are some restrictions. To get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I will assist you from there. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

Now it has been over a month with absolutely no resolution and no calls about when it will be resolved! Oddly enough you keep sending bills! 

Highlighted
Expert

@erinmaloney86 wrote:

Now it has been over a month with absolutely no resolution and no calls about when it will be resolved! Oddly enough you keep sending bills! 

Did you send a Private Message to @ComcastMorgan as requested on 4/30?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.