Community Forum

NO PROMOTIONS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER!!! REALLY!!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

NO PROMOTIONS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER!!! REALLY!!!!

I called today to see if I could get my bill down, but first I went on line to see about any of the promotions they were offering.  I found one for $99.99, but when I called they told me that it was only for new customers.  I have Xfinity for my house here and I also them for my condo.  I really can't believe they would rather lose a customer than give them a good deal.  I am totally frustrated with this company.  The thing is when I leave they will call and give me a good deal, but why wait until then and after all the aggravation I really have no interest in going back once I leave.  This company is really going down in my opinion. 

Official Employee

Re: NO PROMOTIONS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER!!! REALLY!!!!

Greetings, Raymwest01! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating when the bill is on the rise and you're trying to stay ahead of it. If you would like me to have another look at your account and I can certainly do that for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: NO PROMOTIONS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER!!! REALLY!!!!

Hello, Raymwest01. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!