Community Forum

NEW Residential installation

New Poster

NEW Residential installation

Hello,

Am a current Xfinity customer living in temporary housing as a home remodel is underway. When completed I plan on transfering my service to the residence however this home will require installation of a new service box.

Neighborhood service is provided by delivery via overhead power lines that travel over the edge of the property in the backyard. After looking at neighbors' homes, their delivery comes from these lines to the rear of their homes.

Since i am stil in the midst of finalzing the exterior of the home and have the walls open wish to:

• Schedule an installer or meet with someone to understand what needs to be done for site preparation
  • Understand the optimal pathway into the home
  • Identify box mounting options (exterior will be cement board) and exterior penetration for the cable pathway

Appreciate any assistance as I would rather plan for this future installation.

Thanks!

george

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: NEW Residential installation

Hello, I can help.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: NEW Residential installation

Hi mrgyy002, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.  

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!