Community Forum

NEW PLAN

Highlighted
Contributor

NEW PLAN

i do not understand and I need a response please . I ordered or changed my plan to Limited Basic. A modem is to arrive in about 2 days. When accessing my acct it shows I'm already hooked up to Limited Basic TV wise.  My TV is showing the Limited Basic channels. How is this possible when I haven't even installed the modem to my TV Internet Printer. My acct also shows the new monthlty payment due. I haven't done anything yet to get started! My XF equipment shows pic of my receiver and a pic of my AT&T Modem which I will return as soon as Comcast is set up. Why would Comcast have a pic of my AT&T Modem when it is not a Comcast product?  I contacted chat this morning stating my TV was turned off and why is this.? I stated I ordered a new modem and has not arrived yet He checked my acct and stated NO ORDER was placed for the modem WHAT!! I ordered 3 days ago. Where did my modem go?  How can I have limited Basic with NO Modem set up for comcast? Please respond ...

Expert

Re: NEW PLAN

Limited Basic is your TV tier, it isn't related to your internet modem. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: NEW PLAN

Hi, tonteen - If you already signed up for a limited basic plan, it will show up under your services and it will change your monthly rate. It has nothing to do with your new modem. I apologize that the shipping order was not placed on time but I'm glad to hear that agent was able to assist you with it. If you just changed your plan and had internet services with us before - we would have your modem information; otherwise, we won't be able to provision your internet service. Please let me know if you have any questons.