Community Forum

NEED HELP!!!

Frequent Visitor

NEED HELP!!!

I need help I am in the hospital. My bill is $2000. I gave someone I thought I could trust $750 to pay my bill a few weeks ago and they instead logged into my account used a payment method on file and caused 2 payments to get returned. They emptied my bank checking and savings account and caused it to go negative a few thousands dollars. I am working with my bank to get it fixed but was told it will take a few weeks. They not only stole my money but messed up all my bills and have been working with everyone to get everything fixed or payment arrangements while I am in the hospital. And unfortunately I need the internet and security working at my house for my kids and sister who is caring for them. On top of everything was told by my doctor I have to get another surgery next week. I am in desparate need of a payment arrangement and my service to be restored. It is difficult to communicate via phone the best is through chat and email. When I spoke on chat earlier was told by supervisor sorry but no department can help you and he needed a payment of $1566 to restore. Please someone help!!!

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: NEED HELP!!!

I’ll escalate it for you but anyone here has to go through the same process as anyone you spoke with already. With a bill that high AND that you’ve already been disconnected, their hands are going to be tied. Good luck, hopefully you’ll find a way!

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you I would appreciate it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Official Employee Digital Care

Hello @Saldana7, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! Not only am I sorry to hear that you're in the hospital and have to have surgery, but I am very sorry to hear about the troubles you have experienced financially as well. I would love to take a look and see what options we have available as far as making a payment arrangement. Please send a private message including your first and last name as it appears on the account.

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Billing Escalation HELP!!!

So on the forum I was told by Xfinity due to my circumstances that they would setup a payment extension to ensure my services and they set it up for October 5th for a payment of $671. But as of today my services were shut off. I was told there will be no interruption of service on Saturday 9/14/19 and 2 days later it is off. I really need help!!! I am in the hospital trying to deal with all this and need the internet and home security working for my kids.