Community Forum

NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE

New Poster

NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE

We have been a loyal Xfinity customer for several years, however lately our internet would slow down & stop from time to time as well as the TV freezing up, not available at times & trouble codes to contact customer service, which we would sometimes do taking up 20-30 min a pop, only to have customer service send & signal & we would unplug the Comcast equipment. This past Friday our internet & phone went totally out with limited TV, we called with no avail & a service tech was scheduled for Saturday, he came out said he needed to reschedule as he could not log into our home with his machine & phone, he stated his dispatched messed up his appointment since he was scheduled to show up between 1-3pm & did not show until after 3:30. He was finally able to log into his machine after 30 min or so on scene however, he made the situation worse saying it was a problem on the utility pole & someone else had to be dispatched, before he left I told him the TV was not working at all now & all he did was shrug his shoulders & drove off. I have been on the phone with customer service, with 4 different supervisors for over 3.5 hours with nothing resolved, we had another appointment scheduled today for 1-3pm, no one showed not even a phone call, only later did we call Comcast again after 3pm today & were told that in fact a tech was at our residence & fixed the problem, no one showed, on the phone once again for over 50 min to no avail, someone in Comcast please handle this issue work ticket # 045023307 or job # 703707. No service since Friday, please forward this issue to the proper person, Department head or whomever, we keep getting the runaround, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Expert

Re: NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Have not, been contacted by anyone as of yet, can someone from Comcast/Xfinity please take care of us, no service since Friday, we do not live in a rural area, very accessible, what is the issue, rather than another runaround again today
Official Employee

Gotink, let's get your services back up and running. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.