Community Forum

NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE

Highlighted
New Poster

NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE

We have been a loyal Xfinity customer for several years, however lately our internet would slow down & stop from time to time as well as the TV freezing up, not available at times & trouble codes to contact customer service, which we would sometimes do taking up 20-30 min a pop, only to have customer service send & signal & we would unplug the Comcast equipment. This past Friday our internet & phone went totally out with limited TV, we called with no avail & a service tech was scheduled for Saturday, he came out said he needed to reschedule as he could not log into our home with his machine & phone, he stated his dispatched messed up his appointment since he was scheduled to show up between 1-3pm & did not show until after 3:30. He was finally able to log into his machine after 30 min or so on scene however, he made the situation worse saying it was a problem on the utility pole & someone else had to be dispatched, before he left I told him the TV was not working at all now & all he did was shrug his shoulders & drove off. I have been on the phone with customer service, with 4 different supervisors for over 3.5 hours with nothing resolved, we had another appointment scheduled today for 1-3pm, no one showed not even a phone call, only later did we call Comcast again after 3pm today & were told that in fact a tech was at our residence & fixed the problem, no one showed, on the phone once again for over 50 min to no avail, someone in Comcast please handle this issue work ticket # 045023307 or job # 703707. No service since Friday, please forward this issue to the proper person, Department head or whomever, we keep getting the runaround, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Expert

Re: NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
New Poster

Have not, been contacted by anyone as of yet, can someone from Comcast/Xfinity please take care of us, no service since Friday, we do not live in a rural area, very accessible, what is the issue, rather than another runaround again today
Official Employee

Gotink, let's get your services back up and running. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.