Community Forum

NBA League Pass billing

Frequent Visitor

NBA League Pass billing

I am at a loss as to what to do.  (not the first time with Comcast)

I signed up for the NBA League Pass through nba.com.  I made a mistake thinking that I could sign-in with that through Comcast.  I ended up activating the NBA League Pass through Comcast.

I immediately called Comcast around the first of January.  The woman told me that it would be removed from my bill.  I get my bill for February 1, the NBA League Pass is still on my bill and the channels are active.

I called again on 1-21-2018 and talked to employee: 4153963.  He told me to just pay the amount minus the $169 for the NBA League Pass.  I paid that amount, and now I am getting passed due notices and my March 1st bill is still showing I owe for the NBA League Pass.

I am at a loss as to what to do.

Expert

Re: NBA League Pass

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: NBA League Pass billing

Hello Anon520397, I am happy to address this concern for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

Frequent Visitor

It was taken care of by emailing:  ecare@comcast.com

Unbelieveable that you have to go to all of this effort to resolve an issue with Comcast.

Official Employee

Anon520397 wrote: It was taken care of by emailing:  ecare@comcast.com Unbelieveable that you have to go to all of this effort to resolve an issue with Comcast.

I am glad that we were able to get this issue resolved for you, have a good day.