Community Forum

NBA League Pass added to my account because of "NBA Automatic Code"

New Poster

NBA League Pass added to my account because of "NBA Automatic Code"

I got a "service change" email which indicated that I had added NBA League Pass and was going to be charged $169.

When I went to the support chat and asked if my account had requested this via web or phone, the agent said "no" - the NBA League Pass had been added because of "NBA Automatic Code" in my account.

She said it might be because of a "system error" whatever that is - X1 or Comcast Back Office?

Anyone else experienced this? 

Quick chat fixed this but I think this is the second time I've gotten a "service change notice" with a service that I hadn't requested.  

I had added 2-factor authentication so I knew absolutely that I had not requested over the web.

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: NBA League Pass added to my account because of "NBA Automatic Code"

I just noticed my account was charged a one time fee for the NBA league pass.  I will be making a call.

New Poster

I saw the same thing just now Chatted Customer service told them about the issue this was the reply.

No worries, as you have didn't ordered the NBA league pass, I will escalate your issue to our higher team. They will investigate the charges and then charges will be refunded in 7 to 8 business days.

So, it sounds like 7-8 days until the refund is authorized.

Official Employee

Hi all, apologies for your experiences and if still needed, I can look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you