Community Forum

My router and installation kit was somewhat do I do to receive another?

New Poster

My router and installation kit was somewhat do I do to receive another?

I live in an apartment complex in the UPS delivery driver let's someone I don't even know I don't even know if they live in my complex sign off on the package and I did not receive my installation kit or router so what do I do to receive what I am paying for?
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: My router and installation kit was somewhat do I do to receive another?

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: My router and installation kit was somewhat do I do to receive another?

I never received the router or the insulation kit through the mail I had called and spoke to a representative and was told that I could get another one or I would could just go pick one up at the store so I went and picked one up at a store and I have already installed it and have my home phone running and ready to go