Community Forum

My needs have changed and I need to change my services.

New Poster

My needs have changed and I need to change my services.

I no longer have the need for TV. All I need now is internet and phone. Every month I'm up against the data limit and the kids rarely watch TV, its more noise in the background.

I need a bundle with the same or faster internet, I will even pay the 50 extra for unlimted each month. I also want to  keep my current phone plan. I DO NOTwant to keep TV and pay the extra 50 for unlimted internet. We no longer need TV everything my family does in on the internet it seems. What are my options? I dont want any TV even the 10 channels becuase of all the fees that are assest to have them.

Official Employee

Re: My needs have changed and I need to change my services.

Hi there, j007brewer!

I am sure I can find a promotion that better fits your needs! I myself use a lot of internet now too, so I understand where you are coming from. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: My needs have changed and I need to change my services.

Hello, j007brewer.

I wanted to reach out and touch base one more time before closing out your post. 

Did you have any other questions? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!