Community Forum

My cable line hanging low in street

New Poster

My cable line hanging low in street

I have been trying for 2 weeks to get someone to come to my home and repair low hanging wire in street which can be hit by trucks; therefore, knocking out my internet, landline and tvs.  My neighbors have been very concerned over this.  With a long metal pole we have hoisted the wire in some bushes, plus I have a long metal pole sticking in my front yard which I have use4 to lift wire in street; EACH time I contacted Comcast they tell me this is an emrgency and someone will be out immediately; thus far, no one.  My son took pictures of this and it is pretty embarrassing that no one has tried to help me.  I take care of a disabled person and I can't afford to have my landline go out.

Expert

Re: My cable line hanging low in street

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
New Poster

I appreciate the response; but no one is willing to come out although everyone I have spoken with indicated the urgency of this matter.  The last person said that it would take more than one person o fix the problem.  What can I say, one person hung the wire and now it would take more than one.  Am very frustrated.

Official Employee

Hello fcunniff, I can assist you with getting a tech out to raise your cable for you. Please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get the ball rolling. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: My cable line in the street and sidewalk

Frances [edit]

[edit]

Cable line duct taped in street.  Folks can't walk on sidewalk because part of wire hanging on sidewalk.  Called yesterdy and have had no response.