Community Forum

My bill just keeps going up

New Poster

My bill just keeps going up

My bill just keeps going up. I have been a loyal Xfinity customer for 25 years and it seems as if they dont care if they keep customers they just want new ones. They are forcing me to keep a land line that I dont use. Also, my bill is 2.5 times what ATT is going to charge me for comperable service. I contacted Xfinity by phone this morning to see if they could at least lower my bill some and they just flat out said NO. The worst part is I just switched out all 4 of my cell phone lines to comcast less that 3 weeks ago from att. I guess that is what loyalty gets you anymore. I will going to ATT tomorrow to start the transition unless there is someone at comcast less that cares about keeping a very loyal customer.

Official Employee

Re: My bill just keeps going up

Hi thelenske. We'd hate to lose you as a customer. I'd be more than happy to see if there are any promotions in your area that will lower your monthly rate. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!