Community Forum

My address doesn't exist!

New Poster

My address doesn't exist!

I tried to start a new service for my current address; however, your IT representatives said my address was not in the Comcast database. It is a bit weird as the former tenant had Comast service using the same address. I have chatted with the IT representatives several times, and they said they could not find it even using in Google map. I successfully use the same address to start my gas, electricity and get delivery services.

Does anyone have the same question? Anyone have any idea on how to get my address added to the database? 

Official Employee

Re: My address doesn't exist!

Hello tfk721, this could be due to the address being outside of the Comcast footprint. I can check again for you to be sure, in order to do so I will need some additional account information. Please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!