Community Forum

My account on hold because of old bill

New Poster

My account on hold because of old bill

I just opened an internet service with comcast and it has bee put on hold or disconnected because of old acccount bill.

I was upset earlier and wasn't willing to pay the due amount - but my roomate wants to pay; So I would like to pay and reinstate my service again.

How do i go about doing that? people i spoke to in the phone earlier were very rude or not helpful at all

Thanks

Expert

Re: My account on hold because of old bill

Tausi5 wrote:

I just opened an internet service with comcast and it has bee put on hold or disconnected because of old acccount bill.

I was upset earlier and wasn't willing to pay the due amount - but my roomate wants to pay; So I would like to pay and reinstate my service again.

How do i go about doing that? people i spoke to in the phone earlier were very rude or not helpful at all

Thanks

Go to your Comcast store, with your account number and ID in hand, and pay there.  Or, call 1-800-COMCAST and ask for Billing.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: My account on hold because of old bill

I already called billing and they couldn't find the old account in question. So I got no help

New Poster

Re: My account on hold because of old bill but I called billing and they can't find old account

Can anyone who work for Comcast -please help?

we need to re-establish service and we can't get any help in the phone.

Thanks

New Poster

Re: My account on hold because of old bill but I called billing and they can't find old account

I went to the store and they able to help.

Thanks

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you