Community Forum

My Xfinity contract is expiring, looking to renew at same or better price

Regular Visitor

My Xfinity contract is expiring, looking to renew at same or better price

Hello, 

I have been an Xfinity customer for the last 2 years and have the internet at 60 Mbps + phone plan.  My current contract expires July 31. 

I am hoping to find a similar (or better!) deal as the one I am on currently.  Once the contract expires, my bill will no doubt move out of the range of affordablility.

Please contact me with any deals that might be currently available - I am willing to sign a new contract if so.

Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: My Xfinity contract is expiring, looking to renew at same or better price

Hello, gk999. 

I can help look into your account for a new price. You have reached the right place for help. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: My Xfinity contract is expiring, looking to renew at same or better price

I am glad our team was able to help over the phone for you, finding a new promotion that works. 

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out! Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!