Community Forum

My Visa Giftcard Expired Before Activating

Regular Visitor

My Visa Giftcard Expired Before Activating

Sorry in advance as I saw this had been answered before. I am a new user however and am having trouble navigating the forums.

I received a $300 Visa gift/debit card when I signed my business up for Comcast B4B services. I never activated the card and now it is expired. I saw other users were able to retrieve theirs, and I was wondering how I could do the same. Thanks for your time, and if anyone could help that would be awesome!

Official Employee

Re: My Visa Giftcard Expired Before Activating

@grousejango wrote:

Sorry in advance as I saw this had been answered before. I am a new user however and am having trouble navigating the forums.

I received a $300 Visa gift/debit card when I signed my business up for Comcast B4B services. I never activated the card and now it is expired. I saw other users were able to retrieve theirs, and I was wondering how I could do the same. Thanks for your time, and if anyone could help that would be awesome!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: My Visa Giftcard Expired Before Activating

Hello,

I received a giftcard for having a family member sign up for a Xfinity account. I did not use it before the expiration. Can I have the card replaced like others?

Thanks!