Community Forum

My TV Box has been replaced, but the old one still shows under My Account, can you please remove it?

Regular Visitor

My TV Box has been replaced, but the old one still shows under My Account, can you please remove it?

Hello,

My X1 Tv Box needed to be replaced: a Comcast Tech came to my house and swapped it with a new one and took the old one away.

Unfortunately, now I can see two TV boxes on my account: the new one named "Living Room" (all good with this) and also the old one "Set-top Box" (sn: 60C5AD00D4DD) that is offline and needs to be removed from my account.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: My TV Box has been replaced, but the old one still shows under My Account, can you please rem...

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.