Community Forum

My Services were disconnected in ERROR by Comcast - took all day into evening to get re-activated

New Poster

My Services were disconnected in ERROR by Comcast - took all day into evening to get re-activated

I am moving from my current address to a new address but not until June 16th.  I had used the Move/Transfer Service option thru Xfinity to get the ordered processed for my move.  Somehow Comcast/Xfinity shut off and terminated all my services (WIFI,cable,phone) on June 1st and no one could seem to get me an answer as to how this happened.  It took me all day on Friday, June 1st from about 9am to about 9pm to get re-activiated all my services again with various phone calls to different departments.  No one could seem to advise me on how this "deactivation" happend on June 1st rather than when I am moving on June 16th.  I tried to get a direct email to someone at Comcast/Xfinity to send an email/letter to and was given then Corporate Office address in Philadelphia?   I would expect some type of discount on my monthly billing due to this erroneous mishap on the part of Comcast/Xfinity.  Has anyone else had this issue happen to them? 

Official Employee

Re: My Services were disconnected in ERROR by Comcast - took all day into evening to get re-activ...

Hi @cinhart61

I'd like to review your account to see how we can make this right. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.