Community Forum

My Private Messaging went down Last Night

Regular Contributor

My Private Messaging went down Last Night

@ComcastChe, @ComcastJessie, .... I was asked by ComcastChe to start a PM discussion about renewing my next 2-yr Contract, and after a couple of days of productive back and forths using PM, suddenly as of last night at 11:00 pm PT I could no longer reply or send PMs to Che .... nor send or reply to anyone else! Is the system down as of Friday May3, 2019? Thank you
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: My Private Messaging went down Last Night

@eecon1,

Our vendor partner was making some back-end changes last night that may have caused minimal down-time with certain features in the forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. You should notice the issue is resolved and private messaging is functioning as it should. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@ComcastJessie wrote:

@eecon1,

Our vendor partner was making some back-end changes last night that may have caused minimal down-time with certain features in the forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. You should notice the issue is resolved and private messaging is functioning as it should. 

Hi Jessie ... Thanks for yor fast reply.

Unfortunately PM is still down here in Beaverton, OR for me as of 11:30 am Today.  Is there anything I should do on my end other than wait?  Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: My Private Messaging went down Last Night -UPDATE

@ComcastJessie PM system still down for me in Beaverton, OR at 5:45pm PT.... Please try sending me a PM as an incoming test, Thank you

UPDATE:  My PM system is now back to normal now as of 2:00am Friday Morning ... Thank you

Official Employee

@eecon1

I hope you are having a good weekend so far. We apologize for the inconvenience. I was able to view and reply to your private message. Whenever you are ready to finalize the changes we discussed, shoot me a message and we can go from there. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!