Community Forum

My Cable Service Has Cut

Highlighted
New Poster

My Cable Service Has Cut

I have a scheduled payment of my past due bill set for before May 16th, yet my cable service has been diconnected and Comcast switched me over to some other plan without my knowledge.  I have been trying for an hour to speak to an agent but they (xfinity chat) keep going in circles.  Please help/advise

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: My Cable Service Has Been Cut

Part 2.
It is now 8:55pm and here is how one person can mess up a business reputation. Here is what's happened to my xfinity account. I won't rate your service today since I learned that after more than an hour on hold to have my service restored due to xfinity error, I had no service all day due to a supposed loyalty rep disconnecting it and placing something called a Seasonal Suspend on my account. Because I was not aware of his actions I had no cable service all day oh and get this he removed before I spike to him. I will be checking to see if his actions are legal. He claimed to have sent me an email that is not in my email account. While I don't want to believe these are company practices this is wrong on all kind of levels. I still don't have service. Can't put this on Covid-19