Community Forum

My Bill Just went from 39.99 to 59.99 with no Alert or Message by Xfiniti

Highlighted
New Poster

My Bill Just went from 39.99 to 59.99 with no Alert or Message by Xfiniti

Hey I was never informed about my bill going up from 39.99 to 59.99 and was not expecting to get charged this much. I was also charged with my modem which was sent to me 5-6 months ago with 12-month free leasing. I did also get the Xfinity flex device for free as well. Being a Xfinity customer for years, I am super frustrated and disappointed with this service that was provided to me. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: My Bill Just went from 39.99 to 59.99 with no Alert or Message by Xfiniti

Hello @Aashish93, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Forums page. I understand how alarming it may be to notice a sudden increase in your monthly bill. When a promotion is set to expire, we send notices on bills before the expiration. We definitely do not mean to cause you any frustration or disappointment, and I would love to assist you with further looking into this bill increase as well as, checking for any available promotions. 

I appreciate saving money any way I can as well. Thanks for sending me a Private Message and I will respond promptly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: My Bill Just went from 39.99 to 59.99 with no Alert or Message by Xfiniti

Same thing happened to me. No mail or email warning, and no explanation available on my bill or through their automated "support". Not to mention my internet has been severely slowed the past two months. The fact they are now charging more for slower service is absurd and frustrating.