Community Forum

Multiple chats but no resolution? Anyone?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Multiple chats but no resolution? Anyone?

I have had four hour-long chats trying to get my account updated and equipment sent. Each time I have had perfectly nice and responsive people, but each time I have been promised equipment and it has never been sent. It feels like I have been lied to repeatedly, by nice people! Anyone else having this issue. Just got off the fourth one and now I am paying more for equipment I may or may not need. What the heck? Just beside myself here, and actually laughing at how freakin' awful customer service has been.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Multiple chats but no resolution? Anyone?

Hi finste. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thanks for creating your first post. Apologies your recent communications with our teams have not been easy. I can help review your account and any equipment orders or issues. To get started, please send me a private message and verify your full name so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How do I IM you?

Highlighted
Expert

@finste wrote:

How do I IM you?

Click on @ComcastJoeTru's name in his post and then in his profile click on Send a message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!