Community Forum

Multiple Accounts & Bills - Relocation Setup Messed up

New Poster

Multiple Accounts & Bills - Relocation Setup Messed up

Is there an 800 number I can call to get things sorted out? I have tried online chat and phone multiple times, and each time I am told that changes were made to my account and will be reflected the next day, but nothing of the sort has occurred to-date. I recently moved and the rep on the phone entered the wrong address (Ave vs. Ter). When the tech came out for install, the transition to the new address wasn't done correctly either, so the equipment was still "talking" to both my old address and the incorrect address. My wife paid the bill for the incorrect address, which has no balance, but have now also been billed an incorrect amount for the new address, so trying to get the old bill wiped out and the payment applied to the new bill, and have the new bill adjusted to reflect accurate charges. A week later, I still have two accounts shown as active and two bills, one paid off (incorrectly) and one oustanding. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Multiple Accounts & Bills - Relocation Setup Messed up

Comcast only gives out one phone number: 1-800-COMCAST

Official Employee

Re: Multiple Accounts & Bills - Relocation Setup Messed up

Hi jambrosio, 

No need to call in. I can help review your billing concerns. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number associated with your services.