Community Forum

Moving

New Poster

Moving

We are moving out of our home on August 7, 2018, and will be moving into a furnished apartment (location is unknow currently) until September 14th.  After that we will be moving to Florida, the Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter area.  We need to get an apartment there and eventually move into a home.  We'll need to keep our internet access with you during the move but will not need the television or phone during our transition period.  Once we get a Florida address we will want to reinstate our full support with Comcast.  Can you please let me know how we need to proceed for our transition period?

Thank You

Expert

Re: Moving

@nbschweda

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi nbschweda. I can assist with setting up your transfer of service to your next location. We do need to know the address to the furnished apartment to get started. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Am moving from ma. to fla.  can I keep my e-mail address and phone number and tv service

Official Employee

Hi darby2001. You can certainly keep your email addresses and cable service as long as where you are moving to has Comcast service available. Unfortunately the home phone number cannot be transferred in a move of that distance. 

Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.