Community Forum

Moving with Comcast = nightmare.

Highlighted
New Poster

Moving with Comcast = nightmare.

I originally placed a transfer service request on 10/25. My order with new equipment never arrived. On 10/30 I spend HOURS on the phone and chat being transferred several times and learning my order was cancelled, they are unsure why. Went to a Xfinity store on 10/31 and received my new equipment, went home and activated it (while again on the phone for at least an hour.) Tonight my service shut off. I called and spent hours on the phone AGAIN and was told my service was shut off, but she was unsure why. So she needed to reorder my service, which took a lot of time. The end result was me paying more monthly because they no longer could use the promotion that I was given just last week. After waiting to hear from a “supervisor” (who told me the same thing) I decided I was done with this company. The absolute worst customer service I have ever seen. I have been a loyal customer and have received nothing but a headache in return. I will be posting this and screenshots of my chats and emails on every review site, writing the corporate office and filing a complaint with FCC and BBB.