Community Forum

Moving to New Subdivision

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Moving to New Subdivision

Hi,

We're moving to a brand new subidivision in June that is 3 miles away. When I checked on Xfinity's website today, it said that the new address does not offer Xfinity services yet. Will there be a technician going to the new subdivision to install the underground cable lines? Please contact me and I can provide address/subdivision name. Thank you!

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Moving to New Subdivision

No that’s not how it works. You’ll need a site survey to determine if services can be extended to the location. Probably not for that amount of distance though. It’s been escalated to an Official Employee to help you out

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi surajbhatia23, I can assist you with getting a tech out to perform a survey to see what's needed to bring services to your home. To get started please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

As requested, I sent a direct message to @ComcastAmir on 4/14/2020, but have not received a response yet. Who do I escalate this problem to?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

If @ComcastAmir has your message, be patient and he’ll get back to you. You have to allow for day’s off, pandemic etc. It’s not a quick process either

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

I replied to your private message, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!