Community Forum

Moving need to set cancellation date

Regular Visitor

Moving need to set cancellation date

I am moving to an apartment that does not have comcast as an option, they use hotwire communications and RCN. I need to set a cancellation date for my service. I attempted to cancel over the phone and was put on hold and never picked up again. The second time I called I was passed around to 4 different people who all said they could not cancel the service and would forward me to someone who could. The chat system was no help either, a guy took all the information and said he would be able to help me, 15 minutes later said I had to call 1-800-xfinity. Can someone please help me!

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Moving need to set cancellation date

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!