Community Forum

Moving back to regular plan from the Xfinity Assistance Plan

Highlighted
New Poster

Moving back to regular plan from the Xfinity Assistance Plan

I paid a large portion of my past due and set up a payment arrangment for the rest and was told my services would be back on between 1 and 4 hours later. 

That was 8 hours ago. 

I have called multiple times, transfered to tech support and hung up on repeatedly. Now they are closed. My cable is still not working and I am .... rather upset. Comcast took my $500 and set up a promise to pay for more and have yet to deliver on the services paid for and are avoiding answering questions or helping resolve the issue. 

The error code I am getting on the main box is XRE-03007, and yes, I have done a system refresh, rebooted each box and even did a hard reset on the main box with all other boxes turned off. Still getting the same error. From what I seem to understand, I was never moved back to my original plan, and am still on the assistance plan and no one is willing to help me.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Moving back to regular plan from the Xfinity Assistance Plan

That code means your equipment needs re-activated

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

How would I go about doing that, or is that something I will have to wait until the morning for?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Try customer service

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

They are closed. Original post shows I have been calling them all day and then being rerouted to tech support who would just hang up on me. 

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

I escalated it up to an Official Employee, expect a response here shortly. It’s not real time, so whichever works first for you. The original post just says multiple times

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, KilroyDuncan! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your services restarted. I would love to take a closer look and help get your cable running so you can enjoy it again! 🙂

Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!