Community Forum

Moving a Pedestal

New Poster

Moving a Pedestal

I work with a contractor in Tupelo, MS. We are building a huge new home in the Spring Lake area and there is a pedestal right in the front yard. The homeowners are wanting to have it moved. They do not have an account at that property at this time. I was told it would have to be associated with an account.  The neighbors have an account but hate to ask them to make the request for our homeowners. Do you have any other suggestions about getting an SRO to have pedestal moved?

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Char2roos

Official Employee

Re: Moving a Pedestal

Hello char2roos. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with getting a non-subscriber - pedestal relocate ticket entered for you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, complete home address, email address, and primary contact phone number so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Moving a Pedestal

Hi char2roos. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!