Community Forum

Moving Overlap

New Poster

Moving Overlap

My contract with xfinity will expire on the 17th of August, but I will not be moving into my new apartment until the 24th. Is there a way to extend the plan by a week or even a month instead of signing a new 12-month contract? The new place I'm moving to already has wifi so I will not be renewing my plan.

Official Employee

Re: Moving Overlap

jarretta14, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums! I understand your concern regarding the agreement. 

We wouldn't have a way to extend the agreement unless another 12 or 24-month agreement was signed. However, we may have the option for another promotion that doesn't include an agreement. I'd be happy to review the account with you further to see what options are available! Please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!