Community Forum

Moving Comcast service to new utility pole

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Moving Comcast service to new utility pole

Comcast service needs to be moved to the new utility pole so that the electric company can remove the old pole.  I have read other posts but did not see any info on how to make arrangements.  Please respond with contact information on how to proceed.

Official Employee

Re: Moving Comcast service to new utility pole

Hello, JH67. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I can absolutely help you with the process of getting your services relocated to a different pole. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Moving Comcast service to new utility pole

JH67, I'm glad our teams were able to help get your utilities re-located quickly. Please feel free to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future. We are always here to assist. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!