Community Forum

Move to internet only plan

Regular Visitor

Move to internet only plan

I'm trying to move from Double Play to an internet only plan.  However, there doesn't seem to be the option to do that via my online account.  Can someone please provide current rates and offers for the internet only plans (either 150 or 250 Mbps)?  I want to compare to them to what Frontier Fios is offering. Thanks.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Move to internet only plan

Hi @dnly155

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, dnly155. I can help look into billing options for you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am glad I was able to help out! Thank you for being a part of our community! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.