Community Forum

Monthly service

New Poster

Monthly service

We have been customers of Comcast for many years.  I would like to know what my monthly service would be if I were a new client with the same services I have now.  It's important for me to not pay more per month that someone who is just signing up.  Unfortunately, this information is hard to find since the website with that information requires one's home address.

Expert

Re: Monthly service

@bradleypoodles wrote:

We have been customers of Comcast for many years.  I would like to know what my monthly service would be if I were a new client with the same services I have now.  It's important for me to not pay more per month that someone who is just signing up.  Unfortunately, this information is hard to find since the website with that information requires one's home address.

As an established customer you won't be able to get new customer prices.  You might be able to negotiate a package, though, but it won't be the same as something a new customer would get.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Monthly service

How can I find out what a package similar to mine would cost in order to be able to negotiate