Community Forum

Monthly service is too much. Should I cancel?

New Poster

Monthly service is too much. Should I cancel?

I pay $150 for basic cable, 10 chanels and internet service. I don't even watch TV. I have been a customer for over 20 years. I hate to cancel, but I feel that I have no other choice. What should I do?

New Poster

Re: Monthly service is too much. Should I cancel?

Most of the extra surcharges on my 100Mb internet + HD TV were TV related, so I'm hoping those might (haha) go away now that we've switched to Internet only. We already do everything via streamong with Netflix/Amazon/HBO-Now, so when the bills just jumped up to $200/month it was an easy decision to cut the bill in half by entirely dropping TV.

Z.

Official Employee

Hello @sophieslamb. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers available to your account. I'll just need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Regular Visitor

Official Employee

Hello @CGL78. I can assist you as well with a review of your rates and offers. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.