Community Forum

Monthly Bill Confirmation Request.

Highlighted
New Poster

Monthly Bill Confirmation Request.

Having been trying to reach anyone for days regarding my monthly bill.  Customer service continues to be beyond stressful which is NOT what is need.

Ultimately was forced to make payment(s) via app as well join a community, for an unknown resolution, due to chat not working either.  Due to not being able to work, needed to schedule a full payment for April 13th.  Instead of this working on the app, had to resort to attempting to make partial payment for March 31 for fear of shut-off.  Instead of this working either, was forced once again to make partial payment for April 13 and the other payment for April 30th.  All of this without a guarantee that shut-off has been avoided due to March payments not being accepted by this company.   Terrible way of handling what is supposed to have been a somewhat easy solution to not speaking with anyone on the phone regarding monthly bill.  Not-good.  Requesting confirmation.     

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Monthly Bill Confirmation Request.

@smith1111 

Having been trying to reach anyone for days regarding my monthly bill.  Customer service continues to be beyond stressful which is NOT what is need.

Ultimately was forced to make payment(s) via app as well join a community, for an unknown resolution, due to chat not working either.  Due to not being able to work, needed to schedule a full payment for April 13th.  Instead of this working on the app, had to resort to attempting to make partial payment for March 31 for fear of shut-off.  Instead of this working either, was forced once again to make partial payment for April 13 and the other payment for April 30th.  All of this without a guarantee that shut-off has been avoided due to March payments not being accepted by this company.   Terrible way of handling what is supposed to have been a somewhat easy solution to not speaking with anyone on the phone regarding monthly bill.  Not-good.  Requesting confirmation.     

Well, the good news is you won't be disconnected during this time of Covid-19 pandemic. 

https://www.xfinity.com/prepare

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@smith1111 

Your Internet and voice services will not be disconnected. You will not be charged a late fee.

We understand that Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice services are critical for connectivity, so for a limited time we will not be suspending these services for any customer not able to pay their bill.

I do see your scheduled payments for April 13 and April 30 as you referenced above.  Thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you for the reply.  I now have had to send in another message regarding an issue as I now do not have tv service.  I will await instructions on 1. ) how to have service on tv and also 2. ) which channel should be selected in order to receive cable service.  Thank you.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello smith1111, thank you for reaching back out to us here with this concern. I'd be happy to look into this for you. To get started please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.