Community Forum

Monthly Access Pass Doesn't Work

New Poster

Monthly Access Pass Doesn't Work

I purchased this a couple days ago, and it still doesn't work. Every time I try to connect to xfinitywifi on my laptop I'm brought to the sign in page. I sign in, but then I'm brought to the purchasing screen asking if I want a 2 hour, day, week long, or monthly pass. I already purchased a monthly pass, and can even see that I did in my account information...... Tried calling, but I continue to get hung up on.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Monthly Access Pass Doesn't Work

Concern moved here from home networking for greater exposure / escalation to actual Comcast employees.

Admin1

Hi jbuck21 -- I can help with your xfinitywifi issue. I've sent an alert to our hotspot support team about your issue. They will research for a resolution. I will update you once an answer has been reached. 

Official Employee

Hi jbuck21, my apologies for the delayed response. Are you still having issues connecting to xfinitywifi hotspot? We got an update from the hotspot support group, the issue you are experiencing should be handled by XFINITY WiFi Pass team. You can reach them at 1-866-366-5756. You can also find additional information here

New Poster

I have been trying to purchase an access pass for over a week. The new sign in system is not working. I e called 15 times to customer service for resolution, two supervisors failed to call me back when the personally said they would. Supposedly my account was being "expedited". When I called back to follow up 48 hours later, no one knew what I was talking about. 

Comcasr must be loosing a lot of money, I'm not the only one having issues. I've tried a different devise and tried signing into a new account. HELP!!!!!!!

Official Employee

Hello rockwellassocc, I can assist you with getting connected to the Wi-Fi hot spot using your access pass. Do you get an error message while trying to sign in, or is your device saying that you're connected but you still can't access the internet? In either case you must be within 150 feet of the hot spot for it to connect properly, if you're out of range the signal won't be strong enough to provide a stable connection. To find the closest hot spot near you please click on this link

@jbuck21, if you're still having issues with connecting I can assist you as well.

New Poster

also having the same problem purchased yesterday and on a mobile device please help me with this issue.

New Poster

I have a issue with my monthly pass i try to connect and get a yellow triangle with a exclamiation mark over the wifi signal logo in my taskbar that says connected no internet. When i do connect it is extremely slow speeds upload and download.

Official Employee

Hey RecklessJ,

We have a separate department that handles the WiFi pass support. Please send me a private message so I can provide you with direct contact information for them. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

Same problem, no wifi on a pass using laptop. It is not a hot spot within range issue. If a cell phone hot spot works on xfinity wifi pass, then a laptop should also work as in a hot spot is within range. The problem is xfinity.