Community Forum

Modem

New Poster

Modem

I just got a new service two months ago with internet speeds of 100 mbps. I was charged $60 for someone to come and install the service. I was provided an outdated modem which only went up tp 60 mbps. To swap the modem I have to drive 10 miles to a store or pay shipping of $15. This is nothing but poor customer service.

Expert

Re: Modem

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello xfneedforspeed, I can assist you with getting a tech out to swap your modem. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

xfneedforspeed wrote: I already went and picked up a modem

Please let us know if you need anything further. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!