Community Forum

Modem will not connect

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Modem will not connect

We have worked with 5 different customer care agents to get a new modem up and running and none of them can help!!! One of the customer care agent last night breached our security! I need access to a supervisor now!!
Each and every customer care person tells us they only have a limited time to help us on the phone and then their call disconnects!!! Horrible horrible horrible customer service!!!! We have been customers for 17 years, and had many many problems but this is the worst
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Modem will not connect

@Astrahl wrote:
We have worked with 5 different customer care agents to get a new modem up and running and none of them can help!!! One of the customer care agent last night breached our security! I need access to a supervisor now!!
Each and every customer care person tells us they only have a limited time to help us on the phone and then their call disconnects!!! Horrible horrible horrible customer service!!!! We have been customers for 17 years, and had many many problems but this is the worst

We need more details on why you can't connect.  What is the modem you're trying to set up?  What lights are showing on the modem?  Is the outlet you're connected to live?  Have you tried another outlet you might have in your home?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!