Community Forum

Missing credit and nuisance banner

New Poster

Missing credit and nuisance banner

This has been an unbelievably gruelling two-week saga to add internet to my TV service.

When I log into my account I keep getting this:

Hi, Jim
Complete 1 step to finish your account setup.

75% COMPLETE

IMAGE automatic payments checked

MAGE paperless billing unchecked

IMAGE personal email checked

IMAGE mobile number checked

I have selected that I DO NOT want paperless billing.  I'm 100% done.

The first time this happened, I got an email saying there was "one more step" to complete my account. The chat person said there was an "error" in my account and my order needed to be deleted. Poof! After a couple days of work, I had to start all over again.

This is just one small chapter in the horror story. When one of your repas heard and saw what I have gone through, and I was demanding a refund of some sort, he announced he was putting me in for a $100 credit.  I look at the bill, and there is a $10 credit. Another disaapointment from Xfinity.  (shocked sad face) How about the credit I definitely deserve?

New Poster

LOL Problem resolving a problem

Posting a problem that I'm having posting here -- absurd as that sounds -- gets deleted?  I even included the repetative error message(s). I thought this forum was here to assist paying customers.

If there is an issue with my post, then advise me via messaging, so that I may frame it in a way that suits the powers that be.

Problem Solver

Re: LOL Problem resolving a problem

Why don't you describe the problem you're trying to resolve?  What were you trying to do when you got that repetitive error message?  You never did/said either.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

I did. But it was deleted. I can't recover the cut&paste of the error message(s) I received.

So now I apparently have a problem about a problem on a problem. It's a regular secondary industry with these guys.  I just love Comcast.

Problem Solver

You mean this error message (portion of) below?  What were you trying to do when you got that?  What was your ORIGINAL problem that you were trying to resolve?  Give us some clues instead of just ranting, which is a reason posts get deleted.

Joe V
Test.jpg
New Poster

I was trying to post EXACTLY what I was seeing. But rather than add clarity to the problem..... it created yet another problem. See my other post "Missing credit and nuisance banner." I'm done here.

Problem Solver

Probably say goodbye to this thread as it is going nowhere.

Joe V
Regular Contributor

Re: Missing credit and nuisance banner

I've had that banner for years.  I've just ignored it and it hasn't caused any problems so far.

Expert

Re: Missing credit and nuisance banner

Closing thread as OP has posted another thread on same subject.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!