Community Forum

Missing courtesy adjustments

BruceW
Gold Problem Solver

Missing courtesy adjustments

An email from xfinity@emails.xfinity.com dated 1/8/2021 and carrying the Xfinity Verified Email logo stated:

Good news! You'll see an adjustment on your bill this month. We are giving you a courtesy adjustment ...

And:

This adjustment is in addition to the courtesy adjustment in your October bill ... You don't need to take any action to receive this courtesy adjustment. It will be applied to your bill automatically this month.

But checking over my billing statements dated from September 5 2020 through February 5 2021, I can find no credits. Why has Comcast told me that credit had been applied and further credit would be applied, when it has done neither of these?

Could someone check on this for me please?

ComcastGina
Official Employee

Re: Missing courtesy adjustments

Hey @BruceW ! We can take a look into the courtesy adjustment, thanks for your patience with us! Please click on my handle (ComcastGina) and "Send a message" with your name and service address, and we'll see what's going on with that for you 🙂 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
BruceW
Gold Problem Solver

@ComcastGina wrote: Hey @BruceW ! We can take a look into the courtesy adjustment, thanks for your patience with us! Please click on my handle (ComcastGina) and "Send a message" with your name and service address, and we'll see what's going on with that for you 🙂 

PM sent, thank you.

BruceW
Gold Problem Solver

@BruceW wrote:

An email from xfinity@emails.xfinity.com dated 1/8/2021 and carrying the Xfinity Verified Email logo stated:

Good news! You'll see an adjustment on your bill this month. We are giving you a courtesy adjustment ...

Resolution: The "courtesy adjustment" would have been a partial refund of the Regional Sports Fee. But since my Economy TV service tier has no Regional Sports channels and I don't pay that fee, no credit was due.

The email I received should not have been sent as it did not apply to me. 

Another round of incompetence and broken promises. That's Comcast for you!