Community Forum

Missed appointment

Frequent Visitor

Missed appointment

I had a chat where agent PROMISED a roll out last night, Friday 7:48 PM!  What does one do to raise the roof?

Appointments hardly every show up on the web.

This was classified as a safety issue.

No call, to say we are coming (I thought, Yep, nothing is really going to happen), and no call to say we are NOT coming.  I mean 7:48pm?  Its a safety issue for people to be up on ladders at that time of night, its DARK.

I have trouble hearing.  There is chat link for us.  I have yet to pick the right "queue" after years of issues.  Transfer means HUNG/LOST SESSION.

Thanks for any advice.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Missed appointment

Per the Comcast customer service guarentee, you're entitled to a $20 credit for each and every missed appointment.  http://www.xfinity.com/Corporate/Customers/CustomerGuarantee.html

We will always be on time within your 2 hour appointment window
or you’ll receive a $20 credit*.
As a courtesy, we will call you before we arrive at your home. And if we fail to arrive for a scheduled visit during the appointment window, we will credit you $20*.
Frequent Visitor

Really!  I should be a few grand richer then.  I cannot say how many appointments have been missed in my experience.

But how and where does one "pick up the lost thread" and re-drive an issue.

Official Employee

DB01,

I apologize for the delayed response. I have sent you a private message to further assist you.  You can click on my name (Comcastcares) and click on "Private Message Me”. 

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small envelope.  This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’.   A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The envelope icon will have a number next to it if you have any new messages waiting.  

To open a PM, double click on the envelope. If you click on the envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Frequent Visitor

I made it into support.  After 20min session, the session dropped, but got new appointment scheduled.  It still doesnt show on my account.  Real tight time range to 8am to 8pm.

Official Employee

DB01,

I apologize for the delayed response. I have sent you a private message to further assist you.  You can click on my name (Comcastcares) and click on "Private Message Me”. 

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small envelope.  This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’.   A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The envelope icon will have a number next to it if you have any new messages waiting.  

To open a PM, double click on the envelope. If you click on the envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Official Employee

DB01,

No problem! If you need any future assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

New Poster

Thank you Christie (4860051) for your time and patience trying to resolve my email concerns.

i wish there were more customer service reps. like you.

Rubin

Expert