Community Forum

Misdirected payment

New Poster

Misdirected payment



I can't find anyway to email customer service and the 1-800 number will not let me speak to an agent.  I misdirected a payment to an old account  number through online banking.  Is there a way to get the payment applied to my current account?  Or in the alternative, to get that misdirected payment refunded?


Thank you.