Community Forum

Master Bulk Account Services

New Poster

Master Bulk Account Services

I have been on the phone for about 2 hours trying to reach a Master Bulk Account Representative that can simply upgrade from basic cable TV to the plan that offers more channels for one of the individual addresses within the account, specifically the clubhouse within the homeowners association.  I have been transferred 5 reps and they keep saying they cannot do anything with the account and they will internally try to find someone within the company that can.  I was in the Bulk services at one time and spoke with a rep there that told me she handled individual services but she transferred me onto small business department only for them to send me on to a regular customer service troubleshooting rep, who is now trying to find where to send me.  The first rep I was sent to was in Hospitality where I was told that bulk accounts are migrating to hospitality but they haven't yet.  I have been given several different phone numbers but the one that was specifically supposed to be for bulk accounts is 1-855-510-1609.  Am totally frustrated!

Official Employee

Re: Master Bulk Account Services

Hi gaga1, I want to get this right: You just want to upgrade the channel line up for one of the addresses in the master bulk account correct? Please send me that address and your full name for assistance. 

KenF

New Poster

How does Xfinity have a department like BULK that doesn't have a phone number?  I've been trying to get an issue resolved on my bulk account for almost 4 months now and im still at square 1.  Everytime I call, the rep will try to help me only to be told they need to send it over to the bulk department.  Which has no number but you give them your number and email and someone will reach out to you within 72 hrs.  HA!!  Its been almost 5 months and no call back yet.  I've gone through that process atleast 30 times.  Sad, thing is you cant even cancel the service without talking to the bulk account department.  Im just going to stop paying and see if they contact me then!!

Official Employee

Hi carter6,

I understand why this would be frustrating. As a member of the corporate team, I can help address any concerns you may be having. I wouldn't suggest not paying the bill, as this would only cause billing issues that you may be held responsible for. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services, or the first and last name of the account holder and full account number, and we can go from there.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Were you able to get in touch with them? I have been trying for a month now.

Official Employee

Hello @Miriambooso7468. I can assist with your bulk account concerns. Please send me a private message about your issue/concerns and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [personal identifying information]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here.

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

recently my account was suspended and it is a bulk account address in west palm beach florida. i have tried to resolve this and cannot seem to get anyone to understand the problem.. i have been sent bills that do not belong to me and was assured by a xfinity superviser it as been fixed. once already.  can anyone help?

New Poster

I am extremely frustrated by the run-around, missed appts, etc. Can anyone help me get in touch with the Bulk Accounts dept. so i can establish and upgrade from the basic service afforded by my condo HOA?????
Official Employee

I can certainly check this for you from here if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I need to reach bulk services.  we are a landlord who own several properties and cannot create a new email everytime we add another one.  How can I reach them??

Regular Visitor

My HOA needs assistance, we met with a bulk rep back in June/July timeframe and she said she would get back to us with contract options. After multiple attempts to email and call her she never returns either. We need to answer our residents regarding pricing and/or cancellation options but it would seem our rep does not seem to care or is too busy to respond (not a good way of doing business).

I would like the contact (of a supervisor) for HOA Bulk accounts in the Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33410 area please.

Official Employee

Hello, all - 

Thank you for posting in the forum. I would be happy to help take a look at the accounts with you. Can you please reach out to me in a PM with your first and last name? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”