Hi - Once the Covid-19 situation is resovled and xfinity is back to their normal business models, can you please answer the following questions.
1) Are Massachusetts Internet Packages subject to the Terabye Data Usage Plan?
2) Are there any charges for exceeding a data limit in Massachusetts? What is the data limit and what are the charges?
3) Does Xfinity slow down your connection after reaching a certain data limit? If yes, what is the data limit when speed is reduced and what is the reduced speed?
1. No. Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-find-area.
2. No. Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-plan.
Thanks Bruce and JWeaver for replying.
I was concerned about charges going up and user experience going down with my kids home streaming shows, watching fortnite, and using facetime all at the same time.