Community Forum

Many Subjects

Frequent Visitor

Many Subjects

Sorry if I put this under the wrong heading but since it concerns my 'bundle' I wasn't sure what to list it under. This kind of brings me to my question.  I have internet, landline phone, and tv.  My ongoing problems are with internet and tv.  I understand there are different departments of Support, but I'd like to know who to contact so I can express my issues with one person.  Not looking for your 'normal' tech support, since at least one of my issues was caused by your tech support.

For the amount I'm charged each month, my services should be impressive.  Not so much. 

Expert

Re: Many Subjects

@Mish- wrote:

Sorry if I put this under the wrong heading but since it concerns my 'bundle' I wasn't sure what to list it under. This kind of brings me to my question.  I have internet, landline phone, and tv.  My ongoing problems are with internet and tv.  I understand there are different departments of Support, but I'd like to know who to contact so I can express my issues with one person.  Not looking for your 'normal' tech support, since at least one of my issues was caused by your tech support.

For the amount I'm charged each month, my services should be impressive.  Not so much. 

Leaving out any personal identifying information you can post your issues here.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Many Subjects

Hi, Mish- - You can send me a private message and provide the details of your issues, I will investigate and escalate if needed. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!