Community Forum

Managing Two XFINITY Subscriptions

New Poster

Managing Two XFINITY Subscriptions

Does anyone out there know how to handle having two subcriptions to XFINITY?: Being forsed to have more than one email address, having one moble phone and being required to use 2 or more different phones for account verification. It seems no one thought of the user who has 2 or more locations or is there a solution somewhere?

Official Employee

Re: Managing Two XFINITY Subscriptions

Hi emam, are you referring to having an Xfinity mobile username and a Xfinity cable username at the same time? If so, are you inquiring about adding them together? 

New Poster

No I am talking about 2 subscription at 2 cable locations.

Official Employee

emam wrote: No I am talking about 2 subscription at 2 cable locations.

To clarify you have two accounts and you want to manage both accounts with one login is that correct? 

New Poster

yes, that is correct.

New Poster

I still do no have an answer to this question. I also have a difficult time getting to the responses that have come. Since the system is not very user friendly, I somehow marked the question complete.

Admin1

emam -- We do not have way were you can manage 2 accounts under 1 username. Each account needs it's own individual username. The verification process requires that you user 2 out of the 3 verification points. This is how you get around having 2 accounts but only 1 mobile phone number. 

New Poster

Ok, I have had 2 usernames, but I can't use my mobile phone number in both accounts.I guess I have to live with this issue.

Thank you,

eman

Admin1

emam -- You're welcome.