Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Manage Plan Online is a Hoax

Regular Visitor

Manage Plan Online is a Hoax

My current plan rose $40 this month with no changes made on my part. I used the online Manage Plan option to change it and set a date for the scheduled upgrade. I waited the 2 hr window and no one showed up. Unfortunately I did not capture the Order# and decided to try again. I successfully reordered and rescheduled the appt for later in the week online and  took a screenshot of the Order# this this time. I did not receive an email verification or any indication within my online acct that the changes were accepted; I only had the Order#. I used the chat option and asked that the rep verify that my Order# had been processed. He wrote back that it did not go through, but he could make the changes for me.. That is not the point and this is completely unacceptible customer service! If you are going to have this option available, then make it work! I can't beleive I took time off work to wait for an appointment that was a complete hoax! And it would have happened again if I had not come to my senses and realized your company can not be trusted!

Official Employee

Re: Manage Plan Online is a Hoax

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.